Sunday, November 7, 2010

Emotive Language Reflection


1.) The tools which you used in the unit, and how you used them.


2.) The sites which you used and how you used them. Make hyperlinks in your post to these sites.


3.) The skills which you used to accomplish your work in the unit.

4.) Things that you think you will need to improve for the second half of the unit.


I used google presentation to show my images. First, Make new document and share the document with my friends and teacher. After that put our pictures to the slide. 


I used www.picnik.com to create and edit my picture. First, put picture to picnik.com and click edit picture. Then, you can edit and create any style you want.


We round examples of emotive of emotive languages using the thesaurus to understand emotive languages. 


I think I need to improve my speaking skill and writing skill and I need to do my work more fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment