Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The End of The Year

Some of my goals at the beginning of this school year are made a good friendships between friends, improve my english skills, and english grammar. Also go on a diet and reading 3 books a week and improve my piano. I think that I have met of these goals are  I made a good friendships between friends during this year, and I also improve my english skills such as listening and writing. And lastly I improve my piano. To improve my english skills, I watched American movies and read some english books. To made a good friendships between friends, I am be kind to my friends and help friends when they did help. To improve my piano, I practiced piano and listened classic musics. To achieve my goals, I got some helps from teachers. I didn't meet some of my goals because I didn't have time enough to do some goals. 


The goals for next year will be reading a book a week, getting taller, and watch many american movies. I think my english has improved this year, because during the weekend, I studied about english grammar. 

10 comments:

  1. I rally like this post because you got almost same goal which I have. Congratulation that you met your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post, because the thing that happen to you is happening to you, too. I don't have time to finish all the goals that I wanted to do. But, some of the goals I already achieve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post because your goals are little bit similar than me and also i am happy that you met your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this post because there's one goal that same like mine, and I'm happy that you met your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was so interesting to read because your goal was very good and good thing is that you improved your english skills and made a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you when you said you had good friendship because I have lots of friends and I have fun with them in school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also wanted to make many friendships in this year. I agree with you when you say to help your friends when they need help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you because i would also like to make good friendships but my friends is bad when i help them they will only said like thank you and never ever do any thing to me

    ReplyDelete