Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome To My Unit Of Inquiry


During this Unit Of Inquiry, what I am going to learn about is drawing human faces. My essential question is why and how will learning to draw human faces make me a better artist? The reason why I think it is important to learn this is I know more details about drawing human faces and I will get new information about it. The Area Of Interaction that this topic meets is Human Ingenuity because I must learn about drawing skills. I am a learner, so I will most likely choose activities that are drawing human faces. Some activities that I will do to learn about this are: Find the human faces that I need. To start the knowledge part of this unit, the activities that I will need to do are find information about how to draw more detail of human faces. Theses activities will help me to draw detail human faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment