Sunday, May 1, 2011

Unit of Inquiry, Week 1 Knowledge

I like this unit because through this unit I could have chance to learn things that I want to know and I like. My topic is drawing human faces and essential question is why and how will learning to draw human faces make me a better artist. 


My tasks for the knowledge level were
- Try to find researches that explain how to draw human faces more detail.
- Find pictures that I'm going to use it.
- Find the steps how to draw human faces.


So I researched how to draw human face step by step and found pictures that I'm going to use it.   The steps of drawing human faces are 
1. Start by draw a oval for human head and put guides for face.
2. Think about where would I put the eyes, nose, mouth.
3. Draw eyes, nose, mouth in correct direction.
4. Draw ears and hair. 
5. Draw background and clothes.
6. Sketching the shadow for the eyes, nose, and mouth to look more realistic.

I found some images like

No comments:

Post a Comment