Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Level 3: Application

My to do tasks are drawing a human face, make a movie to explain the steps of my drawing and  show the step of my drawing. The completed tasks are drawing a human face and show the step of my drawing. When I draw the picture of the human face, I took the pictures of it with my camera to show my steps. I took photo about 6 pictures. And then I put my picture and put some informations on the bottom of the each pictures. This task is I was supposed to do.





First, must draw parallel line on the paper.

Second, draw formed of the human face and body.

Draw bit detail like hair, clothe, face, and neck.

Put parallel line in the face, and put eyebrows, eyes, noes, and mouth.

Put some shadows in neck and clothe, and put curly line in the hair to look more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment