Wednesday, May 25, 2011

UOI Interview With Mrs. Raisdana

I chose three questions...
- If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why?
- Was this topic easier or harder than you expected it to be when you chose it? Explain why
- Can you describe some problems that you had, when completing your tasks for this project? What did you do to try to solve them?

The reason that I chose 'If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why? Explain why' this question is I have ideas to answer in this questions. And also the reason that I chose 'Was this topic easier or harder than you expected it to be when you chose it?' this question is I think it is easy to answer. I chose 'Can you describe some problems that you had when completing your tasks for this project? What did you do to try to solve them?' this question because I had some problems when I do this project so I want  to answer this my question.

To describe what I will do to prepare my answers are
1. I will think about my questions.
2. Find more specific reasons and examples.
3. Review my uoi plan.
4. Write my answers in the note and memorize it.

I think I'm not rather well in this interview because my english speaking isn't good so I really do hard in this interview.



I did my work in my free time to prepare for my interview. I think I'm satisfied with my preparing time. To prepare for my interview, I answered to my questions and wrote in note then, memorized it. And I thought about more and more and then I reviewed the application part. 

I think I'm not really well during the interview. I think I did well on answering the questions. During the interview, I didn't say answers quickly and not in loud voice, so next time I will speak more clearly and put more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment